Company: Kforce Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kforce is an award-winning professional staffing and solutions
firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology
and Finance & Accounting. Our name stands for KnowledgeForce--
which describes the experience we've gained since 1962 and the
35,000 highly skilled professionals we engage annually. Each year,
our network of over 60 offices and two national recruiting centers
provides opportunities across 4,000 companies, including 70% of the
Fortune 100. For over 55 years we've thrived on building
relationships and having a meaningful impact on all the lives we
serve. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing
and giving back to our communities. At Kforce, We Love What We Do.
We Love Who We Serve. Join the Kforce family and we will support
you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and
a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
Summary: Our Account Executive plays a critical role in fueling
Kforce's growth by connecting Great People and Clients together.
This key role drives the growth of the Firm through identification
and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal
of engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This
position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment,
coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a
win-win mindset. Responsibilities:
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking,
social media, internet research, sales leads and direct
- Schedule and conduct client's meetings to introduce new clients
to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to
utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement
process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview
scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing
process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce
presence within existing client accounts.
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact.
Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular
basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry
knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative
strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- 2-4 years professional experience in a staffing, corporate,
recruiting or professional sales environment
- Ability to develop customer relationship management,
consultative and negotiation skills.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the
ability to self-manage, prioritize initiatives and work well in a
team environment with competing demands and tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an
emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Strong internet research skills. Proficiency in MS office,
including Word and Excel. Ability to grasp cutting edge
Keywords: Kforce Inc, Miami , Account Executive, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!