Company: Mod Op
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Mod Op is a 360-degree, full-service advertising agency with
offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Portland,
Dallas, Kansas City, and Panama City, Panama. We believe in
teamwork, client collaboration, powerful storytelling, stunning
design, and thoughtful problem-solving. We have a wide-array of
capabilities and provide strategy, brand development, campaign
ideation and production across all channels. Our clients represent
a breadth of industries, and every project presents new and
interesting challenges. We are committed to process, working smart
and enjoying the work we do.
We are looking for a self-motivated SEO Strategist who can cover
all aspects of SEO strategy and implementation. The candidate will
be client facing and manage day-to-day SEO tasks for client's
websites and must be comfortable working both independently and in
a fast-paced team environment while multitasking and meeting
The job will require the full spectrum of SEO technical and content
audits, best-practice migrations, development recommendations and
QA, content strategy, keyword research, on-page optimization, link
building strategy and execution, search and website data analysis,
and SEO reporting with detailed insights, recommendations and
This position will focus on strong SEO data driven content
recommendations, technical SEO knowledge & analytical skills. The
ideal candidate will also be able to work alongside all other
verticals of digital marketing development, PPC, media, analytics
and account teams to ensure efforts are fully integrated.
PLEASE NOTE This position is based in Miami. However, we do have a
small relocation budget and we are open to discussing a fully
- Execute search engine optimization tactics such as technical
audits, link building, keyword research and content analysis,
on-page optimization, KPI performance tracking and ongoing
evaluation of objectives and goals.
- Recommend and execute on actionable insights through analysis
of performance data.
- Perform keyword research to develop target lists that match up
with client goals and opportunities.
- Provide technical analysis of website performance and outline
areas of opportunities to improve from an SEO perspective.
- Communicate SEO strategy to internal teams as well as
- Perform comprehensive website audits (technical, content &
links) for new and existing websites.
- Create measurement plans that prove our success in relation to
- Develop and implement content marketing campaigns alongside
internal team members to increase social sharing and organic
- Perform editorial outreach to acquire inbound links to client
- Work alongside content curation, web design and development and
social media departments to ensure all technical, content and
social signals are being developed to help boost organic
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Train and mentor junior employees on SEO strategies and best
- 4 years experience in a digital marketing or digital agency
- 3-5 years experience in search engine optimization and
associated marketing verticals (PPC, Analytics, Content etc.)
- Strong web analytics background and project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Schema mark-up, canonical links, search engine
ranking factors, Google algorithms and basic knowledge of
- Strong skills working within Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Extensive knowledge of past and current algorithmic trends,
search tools, web analytics software and Google Analytics.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal teams, as well
as account managers and Clients.
- Copywriting skills are a plus, but not required.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Google Search
Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog,
or similar tools.
- College degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business
or any quantitative or analytical related fields.
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous time off plus December holiday closing
- Matching 401k
- Company-sponsored life insurance
- Casual, creative work environment
- Office located in Miami's fantastic Brickell neighborhood
Keywords: Mod Op, Miami , SEO Strategist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!