Pool Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is now searching for Pool
Attendant. Pool Attendants provide customer service and ensure
guest safety comes first at the pool areas. Responsibilities
include maintaining the pool area in a clean and orderly condition;
cleaning and sanitizing pool area for guests and shipboard
employees, including the turf; following procedures to open and
close the pool each day; attaching and detaching net over the pool;
observing the guests in the pool area to ensure pool and general
safety regulations are followed; responding to any type of
emergency by dialing 911; maintaining deck furniture in a clean and
orderly fashion; stacking chairs and transporting to assigned
areas; and inspecting deck chairs on a daily basis for condition of
straps (if damaged, heavily stained or missing, replacing
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in
various venues throughout the ship.
* In accordance with Royal Caribbean International?s philosophy of
Anchored in Excellence, each employee conducts oneself in a
professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of
physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard
employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and crew
* Maintains a safe, clean and sanitary pool area for guests and
shipboard employees, including the turf. Follows procedures to open
and close the pool each day. Attaches and detaches net over the
* Observes the guests in the pool area to ensure pool and general
safety regulations are followed. Responds to any type of emergency
by dialing 911.
* Maintains deck furniture in a clean and orderly fashion. Stacks
chairs and transports to assigned areas.
* Exchanges towels for guests according to the Pool Towel Exchange
Policy. Folds and transports towels for the spa area.
* Maintains current knowledge of the ship?s regular events and
special functions by reviewing all available data, (daily Compass,
etc.), in order to provide guests with accurate information to
* Notifies management of the malfunction of safety, security and
maintenance related issues.
* Assist the food service personnel in the collection of soiled
glasses, china, cutlery, etc. throughout the pool area. Transports
to designated collection areas.
* Empties and cleans waste-baskets and ash trays and transports
trash to disposal area.
* Cleans and sanitizes on a daily basis, the balls in the kids room
* Cleans and sanitizes pool area and spa showerheads on a monthly
schedule. Follows shipboard cleaning schedules to ensure periodic
deep cleaning of the pools and Jacuzzis.
* Performs a variety of duties when the pool area is closed.
Transports guest?s luggage to assigned areas during boarding and
departure. Throughout the vessel dusts furniture, and washes
windows, walls, ceilings, woodwork, and door panels.
* Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other
work-related activities as required.
* Performs related duties as required. Shipboard employees will be
required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their
supervisor or management.
Keywords: , Miami , Pool Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!