Cafe Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is now searching for Cafe
Attendant. Cafe Attendants provide food service to guests in
various venues of the ship. Responsibilities include interacting
with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or being in the
presence of guest contact and crew areas; greeting guests; ensuring
friendly, professional, and accurate service to guests during their
meals; presenting both food and beverage menus to guests;
suggesting menu options and appropriate beverages to entice guests;
becoming familiar with menu descriptions and beverage lists in
order to discuss items appropriately with guests; and conduct
oneself in a courteous and professional manner at all times. Cafe
attendants follow USPH and HACCP guidelines, environmental, and
work place safety policies and procedures. Each shipboard employee
may be required to perform all functions in various food and
beverage service venues throughout the ship.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Each employee conducts oneself in a professional and courteous
manner at all times. This consists of physical and verbal
interactions with guests or fellow shipboard employees and/or in
the presence of guest contact and crewmember areas.
* In accordance with Royal Caribbean International?s philosophy of
Anchored in Excellence, each employee conducts oneself in a
professional and courteous manner at all times. This consists of
physical and verbal interactions with guests or fellow shipboard
employees and/or in the presence of guest contact and crew
* Learns and uses appropriate food and beverage terminology and
pronunciation, to enhance the guest?s dining experience. Becomes
familiar with menu descriptions and beverage lists in order to
discuss items appropriately with guests.
* Obtains tableware and equipment to set tables. Arranges settings
on tables per Gold Anchor Standards.
* Greets guests, per Gold Anchor Standards. Ensures friendly
accurate service is provided to all guests during their meal.
* Presents both food and beverage menus to guests; suggests menu
options, appropriate beverages, and answers questions regarding
menu, per Gold Anchor Standards. Makes recommendations to entice
guests while meeting management goals to reduce particular
* Relays order to galley as required and serves courses from galley
and beverages from various locations.
* Garnishes and decorates dishes as required prior to serving.
* Enters food and beverage orders in the point-of-sale system.
* Maintains assigned station, including table pieces, and chairs in
a clean and orderly manner.
* Observes guests to anticipate their needs and responds to any
additional requests and to determine when the food and beverage
service has been completed.
* Carries dirty dishes from respective dining rooms to
kitchen/galley. Wipes table tops and chairs with damp cloth.
Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and
* Maintains cleanliness and appearance of their working area in
accordance with all USPH and company standards.
* Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other
work-related activities as required.
* Performs related duties as required. Shipboard employees will be
required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their
supervisor or management.
Keywords: , Miami , Cafe Attendant (Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!