Cellar Master (Celebrity Cruises)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Great vacations begin with great employees!
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our
exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea.
Celebrity Cruises is looking for inspired global professionals who
believe in success through commitment and pride to join our
expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation,
we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and
development for our onboard team members. With a fleet of
innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation
experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at
Career snapshot: As, Cellar Master Manager, you will be responsible
for our extensive, Wine collection while overseeing its
multicultural world-class team. You will be responsible for
assisting the Bar Manager in the Operation of our state of the art
ships (all bars/lounges, restaurants, venues, and crew dining
areas). In addition, you will have the opportunity to travel the
world while working for a top global employer of choice.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Directs, coaches, supports, supervises and evaluates (in
conjunction with the Bar Manager) the performance of all direct
* Maintains the integrity of the wine stand inventory including the
Main Restaurant and Specialty Restaurants.
* Issues requisitions in order to maintain the inventory at
established par levels. The requisitions should be co-signed by the
* The Cellar Master is also responsible for the cash value of the
* Reconciles the sales of all Sommeliers in order to inventory
* Prepares, the daily deposit, charges and staff sales on a daily
* Financial responsibilities for budget, expenses and/or
achievement of revenue targets.
* This position is responsible for cost containment through the
proper use, handling and maintenance of records, reports, supplies
Keywords: , Miami , Cellar Master (Celebrity Cruises), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!