Hotel Director (Royal Caribbean International)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great
vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise
line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic,
energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our
innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents,
each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a
great opportunity to let your career set sail.
We are currently searching for Hotel Directors to join our team! Be
an instrumental part of the Royal Advantage when you lead and
develop a team of hundreds of international hospitality
professionals onboard our incredible ships. This position offers
four month onboard contracts, followed by two months of vacation.
Potential candidates must have ten or more years of proven senior
management experience in a four or five star hotel, resort or
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Plans, coordinates and controls the operation of the Hotel
organization. Directs the function of all Hotel personnel through
the management of department heads.
* Ensures the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing
quality guest services and amenities within corporate standard.
* Establishes and maintains effective internal communications
including regular department head meetings to ensure optimum
teamwork and productivity.
* Implements the business and operating budget plans to ensure an
on-going basis optimum total guest satisfaction, sales potential
* Ensures the security and safety of guests and shipboard employees
through established emergency procedures.
* Establishes and maintains a prominent level of visibility and
involvement throughout the vessel and in business, social and
governmental communities as appropriate.
* Continually encourages teamwork and cooperation between all Hotel
shipboard employees and Marine shipboard employees.
* Monitors cash management programs and purchasing practices
including inventories and receivables.
* Conducts regular inspections to ensure facilities are kept in
optimal condition by full implementation of preventive maintenance
programs and judicious planning and management.
* Maintains a high-level of communication with shoreside managers
involving various auditing and reporting requirements.
Keywords: , Miami , Hotel Director (Royal Caribbean International), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!