Explorations Port & Shopping Lecturer (Royal Caribbean International)
Posted on: May 7, 2021
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great
vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise
line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic,
energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our
innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents,
each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a
great opportunity to let your career set sail.
We are currently searching for Port Lecturers to join our team.
More than 40,000 people have already selected Royal Caribbean
International to be their employer and so should you!
Reports to: Explorations Manager
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Administer port lectures onboard for various European ports of
* Coordinate and promote the shopping program in Europe
* Discuss with guests various tour and shopping options.
* Promote, sell, and up-sell shore excursions, port shopping
programs and tour packages as appropriate.
* Utilize sales experience and training to achieve revenue goals
and monitor personal and team shopping revenue performance.
* Provide guest services with regard to tour sales, refunds,
complaints, and general port and ship information.
* Contact tour operators and assigned stores and venues related to
shopping program to relay information to staff and guests.
* Work assigned Explorations! shifts on the sales desk, the pier,
lounges, or other venues as directed by the Explorations!
* Ensures Royal Caribbean International's Gold Anchor Standards are
followed at all times to deliver the ultimate guest experience
* Perform any other job-related duties assigned by the supervisor
Keywords: , Miami , Explorations Port & Shopping Lecturer (Royal Caribbean International), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!