Crew Administrator (Royal Caribbean International)
Posted on: May 6, 2021
At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great
vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise
line industry, RCI is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic,
energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our
innovative, award-winning fleet of ships visiting five continents,
each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this is a
great opportunity to let your career set sail.
Royal Caribbean International currently requires a Crew
Administrator to join our team.
In addition to other requirements, potential candidates must have a
minimum of one year experience in an administrative position in the
hospitality/ cruise industry.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Oversees the crew sign-on and sign-off process, as directed by
the Human Resources Manager, reviewing immigration documentation
such as passports, visas, Alien Resident Cards (ARC), Letters of
Re-Employment, etc. to determine validity of documents. Refers
unusual documentation to the HR Manager.
* Ensures the efficient clearance of Crewmembers signing on and off
through Customs and Immigration by diplomatically encouraging a
productive relationship with the relevant officials.
* Supervises the Crew Relations Specialist in the sign-on and
sign-off processes, and ensures Crewmembers receive all
documentation prior to sign off, including airline tickets,
medicals and training records.
* Coordinates with the shore-side support group the repatriation
process for shipboard employees
* Supervises the 90-Day US CBP Inspection of all Crew, with the
assistance of the HR Manager, T&D Manager, Crew Relations
Specialist, Crew Payroll Manager and 2nd Purser Payroll.
* Ensure accuracy of employee records
* Works on a rotational basis with the Crew Relations Specialist in
the Crew Office performing a variety of related duties.
* Works with Financial Controller staff in the Crew office in a
cooperative, productive and effective manner. Including but not
limited to assistance with Payroll Stuffing.
* As part of the HR Division fully supports Crew Activities and
events that help increase Crew morale and optimize positive Crew
comments of the overall Crew Relations operation.
* Shipboard employees will be required to perform any other
job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
Keywords: , Miami , Crew Administrator (Royal Caribbean International), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!