Staff Frontend Engineer
Posted on: May 6, 2021
About UsInfluencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the
intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the
creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the
world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their
digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology
platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need
to maximize their earnings velocity.We run over $2B of retail sales
per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it
consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting
directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B
annually.-- We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth
ahead.Title: Staff Frontend EngineerLocation: This is a fully
remote position. If you are located near one of our rewardStyle
offices, come have a coffee when you want to socialize!Job Purpose:
Join the rewardStyle Family! As a part of the Brand Partnerships
team, you will help us on our mission to be the largest digital
marketing platform powered by influencers. Our platform currently
empowers over 5,000 brands across the globe to engage with their
desired audience through our network of over 100,000 influencers.
We are looking for talented senior developers who are passionate
about tackling challenging features and interesting problems at
scale. You'll be working with a team of highly motivated and
fast-moving professionals focused on creating an innovative new
marketplace platform to connect brands to the right influencers
through proprietary data and actionable insight.Key
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile
- Experience with architecting and designing highly
available/fault tolerant, transaction processing systems and
operating complex services running in the cloud.
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough
- Write very high quality code that is robust and easy to
maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast paced and agile development
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Ability to work with distributed teams working in different
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers,
demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving
challenging problems. Qualifications:
- 10+ years of software development in web, software, or
- Strong leadership experience.-- Leading meetings, presenting,
technical go to person and cross functional leader.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Experience with languages including Golang/Python.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth,
- Experience with developing and deploying with AWS tools and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to evangelize vision, facilitative leadership, and
ability to attract and retain key talent. Nice to have :
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and
- Experience designing or building marketplaces and advertising
services. What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans--
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Disrupting the retail industry!--
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!-- What you
have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)--
- Catered meals weekly----
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment--
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!--
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
Dallas HQ ____For US-Based Roles:-- We are not offering new
sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring
employment visas, such as an H-1B;----authorization to work in the
U.S. is a precondition of employment.Any unsolicited
resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to
personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered
the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of
agency fees.rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: rewardStyle, Miami , Staff Frontend Engineer, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!