Posted on: May 6, 2021
REMOTE Opportunity for a PHP Laravel Developer who wants to grow
with a meaningful startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $65,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We work with universities, entrepreneurship centers, community
foundations, and other organizations across the United States to
share information, find resources, and drive connectivity by
creating a common space to support and build local businesses.
Why join us?
You will be able to grow with our meaningful startup and have the
flexibility to work from home! We offer competitive pay, excellent
benefits, and room to grow.
- Lead the implementation of technologies and processes relating
to capabilities including issue identification and resolution,
architectural design, integration with other tools, documentation,
gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of these
- Build out secure authentication protocols across
- Design innovative security architectural approaches that
utilize proper controls to meet ongoing and emerging threats
- Incorporating industry standards and tools, with a focus on
automation and ability to analyze and respond to existing and
- Bachelor's Degree with a Major in Computer Science, Information
Security or related field
- 3+ years experience with software development working with PHP
3+ years experience working with AWS, Cloudflare, Web Hosting and
Nice to have
- CISSP, ISSAP, GDSA, GSED, CISM, CEH, or other relevant industry
- 2+ years experience working with Project Management tools,
- Experience working with Swift/Android native apps and PHP
- Strong knowledge and experience in one or more of the following
network security, security monitoring, threat intelligence, data
security, technical assessments, architecture, secure code
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Miami , PHP Developer, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!