Integrated Marketing Manager
Company: AEG Worldwide
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
AEG Worldwide is the world's leading sports and live
entertainment company with operations in the following business
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies
in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances,
including producing and promoting global and regional concert
tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world's largest operator of sports
franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG's divisions
through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including
naming rights, premium seating and other strategic
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global
network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands,
ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated
entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative
live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes,
teams, artists and fans.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for all
marketing assets, advertising, and promotions for shows within the
Southeast Region. This position will work in conjunction with
artist managers, agents and marketing teams to develop an effective
integrated marketing plans that will reach the correct demographic
and target customers appropriate for each show. The Integrated
Marketing Manager will be in constant communication with talent
buyers, local and central leadership in order to oversee execution
of best practices across email, social, media buying, Customer
Relationship Management, reporting, etc. This position will also be
responsible for maintaining and tracking budgets to make sure funds
are allocated correctly. This role will manage multiple budgets at
once and place media that optimizes for right message, right time,
right consumer to drive ticket sales. This role will be responsible
for reporting on return on investment / return on advertising
spending, understanding success metrics, and leveraging centralized
tools where appropriate.
- Responsible for development and execution of marketing and
promotional plans for shows across the Southeast Region.
- Collaborates with national tour director, talent buyers, and
regional marketing director to plan the marketing spend. Develop
and roll out long-term marketing initiatives with assistance of
- Generate and adhere to marketing budget. Book and account
for all advertising and media ensuring funds are allocated to
correct partners. Prepare advertising settlements for each
- Oversee, design, build and maintain social media presence,
research current trends and apply current promotions. Run
point for setting up account access with artists. Keep up
with current social trends to ensure social strategy remains
current. Develop ad copy; implement ad schedules to appeal to
a specific demographic and target customer.
- Oversee and evaluate show performance market-by-market, making
adjustments to meet marketing strategy in changing market or
- Manage Content Management System (CMS) which supports the
publishing of web content.
- Work with central digital media buying, partnerships, CRM and
creative teams to develop digital marketing plans for targeted
audiences, custom creative and impactful partnership
- Build digital advertising plans and monitor daily to optimize
campaigns for best performance to drive ticket sales.
- Supervise publicity, advance press interviews, secure and
coordinate artist availability for promotions with management,
label and public relations agencies.
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners like Ticketmaster
and AXS on marketing opportunities for shows, emails, banners and
- Develop and pitch promotions to media outlets. Contact
radio and schedule radio time and set up giveaways.
- Develop additional marketing opportunities to increase ticket
sales when needed. Keep up with current marketing and social media
trends to brainstorm new ideas and concepts for assets and
promotions to market events.
- Order graphics for ecards, banners, posters, social media post,
radio station needs and e-mails.
- Offer guidance/mentorship regarding all show marketing needs,
content asset creation, contesting and responding to customers and
- Coordinate efforts with street the team to make sure they have
materials needed and are marketing to the right audience.
Oversee the hiring, training and delegating to department
- May be responsible for other duties day of show including but
not limited to overseeing house photographers, direct management of
venue websites, live updates on social media day of show, escort
media, coordinate meet and greets and guest list.
- Lead and create email marketing campaigns and edit content to
ensure a high open rates, CTR and conversions.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate,
communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing
campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and
stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Work with the Creative department to create unique assets and
develop image for tour/show/venue.
- Analysis and Reporting: compile relevant demographic data to
marketing teams and talent buyers in order to drive the most
profitable ticket sales and successful marketing
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree
(4-year) in Marketing/ Business Communications or a related
- 5 years of related work experience
- Exceptional written, verbal and listing communication skills
with a can do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast
- Knowledge of social media and online marketing initiatives and
- Creative, detail-oriented person who can juggle multiple
- Computer savvy with knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
Google AdWords, Rubicon, CMS, Photoshop
- Experience with media buying, executing digital media plans and
omni-channel digital marketing
- Knowledge of programmatic media and real time bidding
- Experience working with email, mobile and digital marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and budgeting.
- Must be detail orientated with a high standard for quality and
able to multitask and manage multiple campaigns and projects at
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and
- Knowledge of music industry
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social
- Functional knowledge and/or personal experience with
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and
ability to learn required business systems
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of
marketing to analytical side, ability to prove ideas are
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media
platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp,
Google +Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each
platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide
other employees when necessary (ie: content development, creation
and editing of content, and online reputation management)
- Analytical in nature using data to drive decisions
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job
description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the
employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform
duties outside his/her normal description.
Keywords: AEG Worldwide, Miami , Integrated Marketing Manager, Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!