Why Join Altec?
Altec specializes in the manufacture, sale and service of aerial
devices, digger derricks, cranes and specialty equipment for the
electric utility, telecommunications, tree care, construction, and
light and sign maintenance industries in more than 120 countries
throughout the world.
Altec Supply is currently looking for an Outside Sales
Representative / Account Manager in West Palm Beach, FL and
surrounding areas. Altec Supply provides aftermarket parts,
accessories and service needs for our customer's equipment. Major
responsibilities include the following:
- Produce sales of products in a designated area or designated
account(s) to meet pre-established quotas.
- Manage and support the designated area of responsibility
consistent with Altec values.
- Utilize skills in territory management, account management, and
- Perform sales calls, presentations, and product
- Assist in establishing quotas, pricing, forecasting, and
- Attend product/sales meetings.
- Develop external and internal personal customer
- Complete all sales related paperwork such as sales call logs
and expense reports.
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Produce product sales to meet or exceed established quota.
- Build and maintain customer profiles and market data.
- Ensure that sales strategic plan and critical issues are
Please apply directly on our website https://jobs.altec.com/
U.S. Military Veterans and Spouses are Encouraged to Apply See
Education, Experience, and Skills Required
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree.
- Current valid driver's license required.
- At least two years of applicable experience preferred.
- Product and/or industry knowledge preferred.
- Must be available for moderate overnight travel.
- Total communication and information processing skills are
- PC skills using spreadsheets, word processing, and other office
management applications required.
The job level is able to be adjusted at time of hire, if the
candidate meets the qualifications for jobs of a more experienced
level in the career path.
Customer First - Enjoyment of Work - Family - Financial
Stability - Integrity - People are our Greatest Strength - Quality
- Spiritual Development - Teamwork
Competitive pay which rewards performance
Comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental and
Prescription Drug Program - Retirement 401(k) Program - Vacation
and Holidays - Flexible Spending Accounts - Tuition Assistance
Program - Employee Assistance and Mental Health/Substance Abuse
Program - Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Altec Industries, Inc. and its affiliates are equal opportunity
employers and maintain affirmative action plans to recruit, retain,
develop, and promote qualified individuals without unlawful
consideration of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law. Altec strives to maintain a work
environment free from unlawful discrimination and harassment, where
associates are treated with respect and dignity.