Back-End Developer (Remote)
Company: BankUnited Financial Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is located in Miami, FL or available Remote
The Back-End Developers will design and develop applications
that deliver value to our customers. She/he will work closely with
the product owner, other developers and QA engineers to shape the
product, proactively gather requirements and ensure high quality of
our software. She/he will ensure our solutions are tested,
extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Design and develop components applications that deliver value
to our customers.
- Work closely with the product owner, other developers and QA
engineers to shape the product.
- Ensure our solutions are tested, extensible, maintainable,
secure and perform well.
- Troubleshoot and debug code.
- Proactively review and test own work; provide peer-review work
- Work with the team and other developers across the company to
continuously improve our approach to development.
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified
- Independently propose and create solutions.
- Drive idea generation with peers and other stakeholder within
the organization to identify areas that require improvement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing in back-end Java
- Capable of transforming business requirements into technical
- Deep technical understanding of Java 8 or later and Spring Boot
- Expertise in creating and consuming REST-based APIs and
- Experience in distributed systems, OO principles and
service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Other desired skills that are considered a plus
- Spring Cloud (Spring Cloud Netflix, Spring Cloud Config,
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Git, github
- SQL language, MySQL
- XML and SOAP
- In addition to the required education and experience, the
following attributes are desired:
- Have a passion for driving change and efficiency with partners
of different disciplines.
- Be well versed in enterprise software development, design
patterns, testing, coding practices, deployment, lifecycle
management, and beyond.
- Use agile and lean principles in your product thinking--you're
able to see large problems as a series of smaller jobs with
- Be organized and process-oriented.
Keywords: BankUnited Financial Corporation, Miami , Back-End Developer (Remote), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!