Company: University of Miami Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Parking Attendant works in an assigned University parking
facility greeting customers and handing parking stubs or decals to
customers while providing exceptional customer service and
assistance. Moreover, the Parking Attendant controls access to
parking lots and ensures only authorized personnel is granted entry
to restricted areas.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS
Collects fees and prepares revenue reports. Maintains surveillance
over parking lots and reports any breach of security or suspicious
activity. Directs traffic of incoming vehicles to available parking
spaces. Posts signage and directions about various events. Assists
in minor maintenance and repairs of parking equipment. Patrols
parking facilities on foot or in motor carts. Provides assistance
to customers who have forgotten where they parked. Monitors parking
lot capacity by maintaining a count of vehicles on location.
Responds to general questions or concerns. Adheres to University
and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University
This list of duties and responsibilities is not
intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other
duties or responsibilities as necessary.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Certification and Licensing:
Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure
while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with
- Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends as
- Commitment to the Universitys core values.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative
- Proficiency in computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Valid State of Florida drivers license
Department Specific Functions
- Responsible for controlling access to parking lots and to
ensure only authorized person(s) will be granted entry.
- Maintains surveillance over parking lots adjacent perimeter
fence and reports any breach of security or suspicious activity as
- Collects parking fees and prepares revenue reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: University of Miami Health System, Miami , Parking Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!