Project Leader Architecture & Construction II
Company: Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Project Leader Architecture & Construction II - 19929
Plans and manages projects of significant complexity and risk
including hospital and outpatient facility renovations, new
construction, and/or space reallocation. Manages all phases of the
project life cycle including planning, design, procurement,
construction, schedule/cost management, risk management, and
close-out. Ensures projects are in full compliance with all
applicable policies, procedures, codes and regulations. Provides
proactive and timely leadership and management during all project
phases and overall project resources and produces documentation
necessary to plan, define, and implement the assigned projects.
Provides proactive and timely leadership and management during all
project phases and for all project resources. Ensures all key
project objectives are achieved including safety, cost control,
quality, schedule goals, and client satisfaction. Produces
documentation necessary to plan, define, and implement the assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering, Interior
Design, Construction Management or a related field required
- A minimum of 15 years of experience construction project
management and/or healthcare planning and design
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare project
Job Specific Duties:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is
- Ability to implement MCHS procedures to ensure safety and
- Well organized with strong planning, project management, and
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Ability to prepare accurate project scope documents, budget
estimates, and schedules
- Prior experience developing conceptual plans, budgets, and
- Highly skilled at monitoring and managing all aspects of a
turnkey project delivery process.
- Familiarity with construction contracts and construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Microsoft Project or Primavera scheduling
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
Job : Professional
- Plans, designs, and executes multiple construction & renovation
projects to meet program requirements, budget, safety, & time
constraints. Prepares project management plans for all assigned
- Coordinates projects with all impacted MCHS stakeholders and
provides on-going project communication to appropriate parties
about the project's impact and status.
- Develops move/equipment management plans and leads
- Manages the procurement process required by the project and
participates in contract negotiations resulting from Request for
- Obtains all required hospital approvals (e.g., legal and
management) and submits required documentation to the appropriate
departments for purchase order issuance.
- Documents project information in an accurate and timely manner;
ensures project files and electronic records are current, complete,
- Ensures compliance with AHCA, ADA, NFPA, OSHA and local
building codes. Follows up on issues and concerns, and takes
corrective measures as needed.
- Determines and evaluates risks that may affect the project and
implements risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans to
avoid project delays/cost overruns.
- Reviews progress/status of all projects and identifies specific
activities to be performed to ensure project deliverables,
milestones, and required tasks are completed according to project
- Develops and delivers project management training, workshops,
and process improvement initiatives.
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital -
Main Hospital Campus
Department : CONSTRUCTION-100
Job Status : Full Time
Keywords: Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Miami , Project Leader Architecture & Construction II, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!