The ideal candidate to apply is an individual passionate about
service and driven by growth: Additionally, s/he must enjoy working
in a fast-paced, demanding-yet exciting environment. Read on for
more details about this exciting opportunity!
- The Day-to-Day
- Receive and take guest orders and process in a timely manner
through whatever systems are currently used in the restaurant;
- Prepare and serve meal accompaniments to guests;
- Perform side work, Bus and set tables, as needed;
- Perform set up and breakdown of various stations (i.e., deli,
dessert, coffee, espresso);
- Assist with orders to go, as needed;
- Seat guests and help with answering phones as business
- Perform other duties as assigned, and communicate with support
crew and management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: n/a
Needed to be successful in this position
- Highest attention to detail, timeliness on projects and
- Prior experience in similar position;
- Strong organizational skill set.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS -
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Prior experience preferred. A high
school diploma or equivalent required.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, write, and verbally
communicate effectively and professionally with other business
departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal
with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent
level of professionalism.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds.
At each turn, Concord prides itself on five cornerstones:
Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and #Fun. The
associates of Concord believe in a strong culture with focus on
Health and Wellness, Sustainability, and Work/Life Balance:
Our Benefits (applies to Full-time Associates ONLY)
- Competitive Pay;
- Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans,
prescription discounts plus vision/dental;
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company contribution - FREE
- Discounted hotel room night program (Concord, & Marriott);
- Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary;
- Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability programs;
- Verizon Wireless discount - save up to 18% off your billing a
month with our partnership with Verizon.
Concord Hospitality earned the recognition of Great Place to
Work as well as recent acknowledgement of Great Places to Work for
millennials, and for women!
Proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V and maintain a drug-free
- Management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter
any of the duties listed above to meet business demands