Sales Marketing Specialist
Posted on: July 22, 2021
together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and distributing marketing programs to
enhance sponsorship and maximize advertising sales revenue.
Develops promotional programs targeted at specific market segments.
Develops presentations, presentation materials and pitches for the
Sales force and may assist on sales calls. Supports research on
campaign effectiveness, tracking and reporting results to
management. Implements assigned projects, as directed and may
assign tasks and provide leadership within the group. Works with
moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops and distributes Marketing campaigns, new advertising
products and promotional programs targeted at specific market
- Researches buyers' priorities and preferences in selected
channels to customize marketing and promotional programs.
- Develops presentations and pitches for the Sales force. Ensures
that the Sales force has adequate materials and information to sell
the benefits and features of specific products and programs.
- Accompanies Sales staff on selected calls to customers to help
with marketing campaigns and if necessary, makes modifications to
particular marketing programs.
- Demonstrates clear expertise and in-depth working knowledge of
all areas of the function.
- Mentors and trains junior members of the staff.
- Implements projects; assigns tasks and monitors project
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Miami , Sales Marketing Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!