Resolution Associate, Level II
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Gallagher Bassett is the premier provider of global claims
services, dedicated to exceptional customer service and
demonstrably superior outcomes. GB helps people, teams and
businesses overcome adversity and loss through the guiding
expertise of over 5,000 claims professionals, all committed to
going beyond expectations in the continuous pursuit of a better
Investigates, evaluates, disposes and settles less complex claims
under close supervision and includes the investigation,
determination and evaluation of coverage, liability and damages and
the setting of proper reserves. Incumbent has completed
introductory training in claims adjusting methodologies, has
obtained all initially required licenses, and is at full case load
capacity. Employee is working to establish and build claims reserve
and settlement authority levels, while continuing to grow their
understanding of claims management processes. Generally under the
mentorship of more senior claims adjusters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interfaces with, and obtains information from, claimants,
clients, vendors and other resources.
- Conducts limited investigations, appropriately documents
information, evaluates losses and exposures and recommends
appropriate settlements to conclude claims.
- Analyzes and evaluates various coverage, liability, exposure
and damage issues.
- Maintains effective and ongoing communication with various
internal and external contacts.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year related claims experience required
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which
claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of accepted industry standards and practices.
- Computer experience with related claims and business
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities, complete
tasks/assignment timely and comply with process requirements.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional commitment to customer service.
- Able to work cooperatively in a team environment.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business.
Keywords: Gallagher, Miami , Resolution Associate, Level II, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!