A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps
guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and
purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home
sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking
to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our
company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals
to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an
opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as
a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best
suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they
complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income.
After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real
Estate Agent to be earning over $100,000. The more work you put
into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required
to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially
being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to
complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to
home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate
for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay
informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly
About The Pisaneschi Group Compass
The Pisaneschi Group is a team of experienced, licensed real
estate agents serving Palm Beach and surrounding areas such as West
Palm Beach, Jupiter, Wellington, Lake Worth, and other metro areas.
We have a proven track record of getting results quickly and
maintain a direct line of communication at all times.
We are looking for individuals who are...
- Disciplined and committed to success.
- Energetic and positive.
- Driven to succeed.
- Thrive in an active and fun culture surrounded with likeminded
As a broker, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to
be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.