Leasing Consultant- Liberty Square PH II
Company: TRG Management Company, LLP
Posted on: October 15, 2021
- Interviews prospective tenants and records information to
ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Accompanies prospects to model apartments and discusses size
and layout, available facilities and services, and terms of
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental
- Inspects condition of premises periodically and arranges for
- Compiles listings of available rental units.
- Identifies prospects.
- Answers incoming call and voicemails in a timely and
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in
accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing
- Update availability report, process applications for approvals.
(i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Submit processed
applications to the Community Manager for approval. Follow up with
applicant regarding status.
- Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed
- Immediately follow-up on prospects that did not close and
attempt to close sale again. If unable to help prospect, refer them
to sister communities to meet prospect’s needs.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up or
monitor advertising effectiveness. Gather information about market
competition in the area and file.
TRG Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as
a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or
other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are a Drug- Free place.
- 1 - 2 years: Sales Related position
- 1 - 2 years: Leasing
Keywords: TRG Management Company, LLP, Miami , Leasing Consultant- Liberty Square PH II, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!