Residential Construction Field Manager II - Palm Beach County
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: October 15, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing the
American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years?
PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and rewarding
career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for managing the activities of construction projects,
ensuring construction schedules, safety, SWPPP, quality standards,
and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the
- Validate schedule progression and adherence.
- Work with team to share feedback and improve planning activities,
including, but not limited to:
- Vendor coaching and performance feedback through schedule and
- Design quality, materials management, budget accuracy, and
- Manage the customer experience throughout the construction
process through close of house
- Collaborate with trade partners throughout construction process
to improve quality and efficiency
- Build sustainable relationships of trust with the homeowner
through open and interactive communication
- Interface with Sales personnel to manage neighborhood and
customer activities and referrals
- Ensure job sites adhere to company safety and SWPPP standards
- Assist in resolving issues/conflicts related to daily
construction activities (e.g., vendor contracts, work orders, job
- Authorize payment for materials received and work completed
- Ensure trade partner work is completed on time and within defined
standards for quality
- Collaborate with Process Improvement, Resource Planning and
Purchasing in construction processes
- Inspect/validate workmanship and product quality to conform to
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH
/ FEEDBACK Without Direct Reports
- Delegates work to trade partners
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing and/or
movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50 pounds and
occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to carry, lift,
push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to climb
ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all areas
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain,
Keywords: PulteGroup, Miami , Residential Construction Field Manager II - Palm Beach County, Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!