Company: Hampton Inn by Hilton
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hospitality America is looking for a laundry worker to join our
team! The laundry worker is responsible for maintaining a constant
supply of clean linens and towels for the hotel. Benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment Scope of the Position:
- Pre-sorting linens to locate and salvage stained or torn
- Recording counts for discarded linens.
- Loading and operating commercial washers and dryers.
- Folding and stacking towels, sheets and other linens.
- Inspecting linens for stains/tears.
- Cleaning storerooms and laundry and organizing storage
- Reporting equipment problems to maintenance.
- Maintaining appropriate guest service and work habits.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn by Hilton, Miami , Laundry Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!