Company: Hampton Inn by Hilton
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hospitality America's is looking for a houseperson to join our
team! The houseperson is responsible for maintaining the
cleanliness and general appearance of public areas and corridors of
- Benefits are the top-driver for candidates applying to your
- We will fill this section in with Hospitality America-specific
- Common benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance,
PTO, performance incentives and bonuses, hiring from within, career
development, travel and/or lodging benefits, and 401k matching.
- Stocking room attendant carts with supplies.
- Rotating linens, maintaining shelf organization, and
replenishing supplies in storerooms.
- Removing trash and dirty linens from room attendants
- Cleaning furniture, elevators, glass, planters, etc. in public
areas such as lobby, pool and public restrooms.
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors, hallways and
- Reporting maintenance problems or completing work repair
- Spot cleaning walls, carpets, light fixtures, etc.
- Delivering special request items, such as cribs, to guest
- Picking up trash from parking lot and garden areas.
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or complaints.
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn by Hilton, Miami , House Person, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!