Company: Bayview Asset Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview POSITION SUMMARY: The Community Loan Servicing CAI
Compliance Associate is responsible and accountable for performing
compliance related monitoring and/or analysis of the CLS portfolio
and business processes. Additionally, the CAI Compliance Associate
will regularly communicate with business staff to assist with
ongoing management including but not limited to, remediation plan
management, post remediation validation testing (Go-to-Green, G2G),
Quality Monitoring and Assessment (MAC),-- business controls
(BCON), Business Process Change Management (BPCM), and Policies,
Procedures and Job Aids (PPnJ), in relation to the operational
processes that ensure compliance. The CAI Compliance Associate will
also directly communicate with the CLS Compliance & Oversight Teams
to ensure that remediation, regulatory and testing protocols are
aligned with CLS interpretations of compliance related
requirements.Essential DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review, assess, and respond to reporting from Quality Teams of
- Analyze and review trends. Communicate and work with the
business regarding the impact of the analysis to document the
issue, root cause and remediation steps to resolve the issue.
- Remediation timeline management in accordance with established
- Engage with the business on documenting BPCM, BCON, and/or PPnJ
- Review and analyze trending in the G2G testing results.
- Engage with the business on documenting the MAC (as
- Review and respond to monthly reporting relative to remediation
plan timelines and monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Detailed oriented, strong organizational skills and have the
ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment as it relates to
financial institutions is preferred.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in
interpreting and analyzing compliance related requirements,
enterprise risk, and trending in test results.
- Initiate process change by partnering with the business to
identify necessary enhancements and address gaps in order to
mitigate risk. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- 1 - to 2 years of financial institution or mortgage servicing
compliance experience is preferred.
- Compliance experience specifically related to remediation
management, trending and reporting analytics, process change
management, and regulatory familiarity is desired. Certifications,
Licenses, and/or Registration--
- N/A Physical Demands and Work Environment The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects,
tools, or controls.-- The employee frequently is required to talk
and hear.-- The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate.-- The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk;
reach with hands and arms.-- The employee is rarely required to
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.-- The employee must regularly lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds.-- Specific vision abilities required
by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to
adjust focus. EEOC Community is an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer.-- All aspects of consideration for employment and
employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit,
competence and qualifications without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal,
state, or local law. Responsibilities Qualifications
Keywords: Bayview Asset Management, Miami , COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!