Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Team International Group of America, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are: Kalorik is a leading kitchen and small home
appliance brand with over 90 years in business and innovations
based in Miami, FL. What You Will Do: Kalorik is seeking a detail
oriented individual with a solid background in accounting to join
our A/R team. This individual will be tasked with working the aging
report, learning the nuance associated with each customer, and
follow up and follow through as often as required to secure
payments for sold products. - - A candidate for this role should be
confident in their ability to:
- Work with B2B partners to ensure timely and accurate payment on
- Utilize their previous experience with A/R and accounting
principles to be successful.
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail. Duties &
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and
transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits
invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address
changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and
collections, identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and
contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer
accounts as requested.
- Researches customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the
assistance of the Collections Manager and other staff.
- Collaborates with the A/R Manager to reconcile accounts
receivable on a periodic basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the
- Assists Accounting Manager in reconciling revenue accounts each
- Copies, files, and retrieves materials for accounts receivable
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. What We Are Looking
- 2 -4 years of accounting experience.
- Proficiency of computer skills with Microsoft Excel and other
Accounting software & databases
- Accounting degree preferred! -
- Strong attention to detail, communication, ability to set and
meet deadlines, and highly organized E-VERIFY: -This employer
participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government
with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized
to work in the U.S. #CB
Keywords: Team International Group of America, Inc., Miami , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!