Company: Nexus Hr Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
Are you experienced in implementing software and looking for a
steady career? As a member of Meditab Software Inc.s Implementation
team, you'll be responsible for project management, client
training, and software support. You'll use your experience,
talents, and problem-solving ability to analyze clients' needs,
develop strategies tailored to their organization, and ensure a
successful implementation of our Electronic Medical Record
- Manage the implementation of Electronic Health Record and
provide software training to physician practices.
- Provide guidance in change management, training materials, and
ensure client adoption of software.
- Document all client communications (verbal or written)
- Demonstrate the ability to work with various
cross-organizational areas to meet the needs of Meditab Software
- Evaluates client needs, develops configurations that support
business processes, plans and executes on delivery and
implementation plans, and tests and troubleshoots final system
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the
implementation process (40% travel annually).
- May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or provide
assistance in scoping projects or developing proposals.
- Develop, implement, and maintain educational materials for
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout
implementation and for designated clients post-implementation.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Implementations
Department by supporting all members of the team in a productive
and constructive manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Information Systems or related
- 1 year of experience implementing software
- 1 year of Work experience teaching or training others
- 1-year Relevant work history using or implementing EMR/EHR
- An understanding of workflow/protocols
- Willing to travel as needed to perform onsite training (up to
- Willing to relocate or already located in either Sacramento, CA
or Dallas, TX
- Authorized to work in the US
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Nexus Hr Services, Miami , Implementation Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!