Security Officer $17.00
Company: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON MIAMI ARPT CONVENTION CTR
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Job Summary: Monitors and patrols assigned areas
to provide a safe environment for guests and employees and to
minimize opportunities for loss or damage. Acts to deter any agent
or element from jeopardizing persons or property in or about the
hotel's facilitiesQualificationsBi Lingual requiredEducation &
- High School Diploma
- Security/law enforcement experience preferred.
- CPR Certification
- Read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other
- Sitting in a backed chair behind a desk, report writing and
- Standing/Walking/Patrolling grounds and hotel on asphalt,
cement, carpet and gravel up to ten miles per day.
- Picking up trash, delivering newspapers, assisting other
- Checking locks, picking up debris delivering newspapers.
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Handle luggage, packages, door locks, tools and flashlight
- Exerting up to 35- 75 lbs. Mental requirements:
- Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance
or cross-train for other hotel positions; solve routine problems
that occur on the job; ask questions when not sure how to complete
something; learn new skills as quickly as most others in the same
- Be alert to hazards and responsible in carrying out hotel's
safety, security, and emergency procedures; suggest ways to improve
safety conditions that reduce or prevent accidents and injuries;
participate on safety committee or other special projects for
safety; actively seek and report potential security risks or
hazardous conditions. Duties & FunctionsEssential:
- Meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction;
respond to guest questions or problems in a timely, professional
- Meet the hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming,
attendance, and punctuality
- Check vacant rooms.
- Deliver newspapers and pick-,p express menus.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are enforced.
- Ensure that property/facilities are energy efficient
- Ensure/maintain key control.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Maintain work area clean and organized.
- Make safety and security patrols of property and facility. In a
timely manner, report to management any unusual observations.
- Protect guests and employees from harm and prevent theft and/or
destruction of property.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- Write shift reports and security incident reports.
- Process and log lost and found articles.
- Confront guests and employees involved in unsafe/illegal
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor to include cross
- Attend mandatory meetings. We're an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: DOUBLETREE BY HILTON MIAMI ARPT CONVENTION CTR, Miami , Security Officer $17.00, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!