ERP Administrator (Remote Work Option)
Company: StoneAge Waterblast Tools
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Epicor System (ERP) Administrator
A successful candidate will ensure the reliable performance of
StoneAge's enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. StoneAge
uses Epicor Kinetic as its business process management software.
This software manages and integrates the company's financials,
supply chain, operations, manufacturing, and commerce. As the ERP
administrator you will provide ongoing production support including
but not limited to maintenance, updates, troubleshooting and
resolution of ERP related hardware, software, and user access
As part of the Data Optimization Team at StoneAge, you will be
responsible for StoneAge's data infrastructure. Together you will
collaboratively create and implement the vision and strategy for
This position reports to the Data Optimization Manager. The
starting salary for this position is between $75,000-$90,000,
depending on experience.
- Tier 1 level support for Epicor ERP system including but not
- Set up and maintain user accounts
- Maintaining security
- Troubleshooting and solving incidents reported by users
including all ancillary software such as Agile and Bartender
- Responding to system outages
- Starting/Stopping servers, installing patches and releases
- Escalating issues to vendors
- Monitoring system health including but not limited to:
- Track and report on Epicor performance; verifying the integrity
and availability of all hardware, servers, systems, and key
- Reviewing system and application logs
- Verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware,
peripherals, services, settings, directories, or storage
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, and resource optimization
as required; make recommendations to improve performance.
- Assist in developing and maintain data needs including but not
- Epicor BAQ (Business Activity Queries)
- Epicor Dashboards
- SSRS reports
- Assist departments in identifying and implementing process
improvements to streamline operations
- Develop and maintain installation, operational, and
- Provide excellent customer service to all StoneAge
- Perform any other duties requested by the supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING REQUIREMENTS
The ERP Administrator must have the following knowledge, skills and
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Information
Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting ERP software or
equivalent enterprise system support
- Minimum 2 years of Microsoft Server Database Experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working
relationships with other employees and to communicate and interact
effectively with team members at all levels through both verbal and
- Working knowledge of Office 365, and Azure
- An understanding of current IT and IS technologies, including
- Experience with Epicor, Salesforce, MuleSoft, Solidworks,
VMWare, Service Desk and SQL Server are preferred
- Skills to analyze and resolve complex logical and interpersonal
- Have strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate
effectively in all mediums with a diverse group of people;
understand different global cultures.
- Have a strong belief in ethics and the ability to maintain high
levels of confidentiality.
- Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong
sense of urgency and results orientated
- Be an excellent team builder, strategic thinker, and customer
- Native-equivalent English language skills
- Occasionally may require work to be scheduled outside of normal
work schedule, long days, and evening/weekend hours to meet
deadlines or to conduct application testing.
- Extended working hours may be needed
- Travel may be required
- Follow all Safety Protocols outlined in the StoneAge Safety
- We value the diversity of the people we hire and serve.
Diversity at our company means fostering a workplace in which
individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and
responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's
talents and strengths.
StoneAge offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes
group health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance,
long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, a
401(k) plan with a guaranteed match, paid parental leave, a
wellness rewards program, and much more.
We are an employee-owned company with profit-sharing and an
Employee Stock Ownership Plan ("ESOP"), in which shares of company
stock are allocated to eligible employees each year.
Our "Own It" mindset captures what many of us consider the biggest
benefit of all: a highly engaged, collaborative workplace where
everyone matters and every employee makes a significant impact.
Please visit our website to get a better sense of our company and
our employee-owned culture!
Keywords: StoneAge Waterblast Tools, Miami , ERP Administrator (Remote Work Option), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!