ID Card Operator/Verifying Official-ON CALL/PART-T
Company: Patriot Enterprises LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionID Card Operator / Verifying OfficialDuties and
- Provide exceptional customer service to members of the Armed
Forces, family members, civilians and contractors. Assist
customers; provide advice on eligibility requirements, and process
applications to determine eligibility.
- Perform all functions required to issue ID cards, ID tags,
Geneva Convention cards, Teslin cards, and CAC issuance-related
tasks to include review, research, and verification of source
documents eligibility, and discussing entitlements
- ID issuance through verification of the recipient's eligibility
shall be performed with a 100 percent degree of accuracy.
- Take appointments via telephone and email request through the
generic ID card email account, if applicable, or manage the DMDC
centralized ID card appointment scheduler. Update the on-line
calendar daily to reflect new appointments and provide same day
replies to requestors.
- Manage the accountability and control the issuance of military
ID cards and CAC for Active component military, National Guard and
Reserve Members, military retirees, family members/dependents and
other eligible recipients.
- Research and reconcile DEERS information based on inquiries.
Updates DEERS/RAPIDS within one hour of approval and responds to
inquiries not later than one business day following the inquiry.
Follow-up and resolve discrepancies not later than two business
days following notification.
- Understand and interpret Department of Defense Instructions
(DoDI) 1000-13 and DoDI 1000.13 Volumes 1 thru 3.Minimum
- Must be a US Citizen
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Personnel must speak, read, and comprehend English to the
extent that they can read and understand printed regulations,
detailed written orders, operating procedures, training
instructions and materials.
- Must undergo a pre-employment criminal background check, and
favorable fingerprint check prior to operating or having access to
- Must become certified as a Verifying Official
- "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran."
- As a federal government contractor, all employees will be
required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 in compliance with DoD
guidelines. All candidates applying for Patriot Enterprises LLC
positions must attest to being able to meet this requirement to be
considered for employment.Powered by JazzHRSpOu2MoDjr
Keywords: Patriot Enterprises LLC, Miami , ID Card Operator/Verifying Official-ON CALL/PART-T, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!