Company: Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure
technical quality of sound for programs origination in
the studio from syndication or from remote pickup points.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Operates control board for studio and remote programming
* Regulates timing of programs, operates programming and plays
* Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard
disk and programming
* Monitors and updates weather, traffic, and news reports into
* Performs on-air announcements or shifts as assigned
* Assists with remote appearances
* Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
Essential duties and responsibilities are those most important or
most frequently performed duties. Employees will be required to
perform other job-related duties as required.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Fully Bilingual in Spanish
* Operate audio console board, digital automation equipment,
reel-to-reel, CD player,
remote broadcasting equipment, computer and general office
* Good organizational and time management skills and ability to
work without direct
* Ability to work evening, overnight and weekends
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications listed above, an
individual must be able to perform each of the established
essential functions to perform this job successfully.
Work involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally or a
negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull,
or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of
the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of
time. Jobs may be defined as sedentary when walking and standing
are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are
Keywords: Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc., Miami , Board Operator, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!