Bilingual Sales Specialist-Grow into Sales
Company: Medline Industries, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Medline Industries, Inc. has an immediate opening for a
Bilingual Sales Specialist for the Clinical Services Division. This
position will provide superior service and support to both our
internal and external customers. We are seeking a dynamic,
hard-working professional with excellent communications skills, the
ability to establish relationships with clients and provide field
support during product evaluations or conversions. This individual
must have people skills with the ability to identify issues and
propose solutions to provide superior clinical support. This is an
excellent opportunity for those interested in moving into a Field
Sales position with Medline in the future.Position will be based in
the Miami or Fort Lauderdale areas. The challenging
responsibilities of the position include:
- Style which exhibits maturity, high energy, sensitivity, team
work, and the ability to relate to wide variety of
- Strong troubleshooting skills with ability to research and
identify problems and implement creative problem-solving
- Strong communication skills with ability to overcome objections
and gain customer acceptance.
- Solid organizational and interpersonal with a proven track
record of making sound decisions.
- Provides excellent service to clients by effectively responding
to requests, inquires, suggestions, and/or concerns.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key accounts
RVP%26rsquo;s and senior clinical staff.
- Develop customer retention service proposal through
consultation with key clients.
- Manage account product formulary and introduce new technologies
to improve margins.
- Provide on-site education on clinical programs, products and
- Identifies problem areas and recommends changes and
- Collaborates with the clinical team to evaluate policies and
procedures related to patient care in specialty area.
- May visit patients and discusses specific problems with
assigned nurses and physicians.
- Participate with development, revision, and implementation of
patient education programs, materials, and resources in specialty
- Provides, coordinates, and teaches workshops and classes on
wound care, skin care and patient handling.
- Studies regulatory changes in specialty area and seeks
additional knowledge to become an expert.
- Supports sales force during clinical product evaluations,
conversions and follow-ups.
- Represents Medline Clinical Services Division by making
presentations and participating in forums, committees, and
- Contributes to the Divisions culture and environment by
providing positive teamwork and collaboration Medline offers a
business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong
growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a
complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more! Please be
aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require
the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully
vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity
employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those
individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent
with federal, state, and local law.Education
- Bachelors degree. Relevant Work Experience
- One to two years of customer service or sales
- Bilingual in Spanish and able to communicate at a professional
- Willing to travel at least 100% of the time for business
purposes (overnight travel each week)
- Desire to eventually move into a sales position in the future
is a plus
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to work
- Roll-Up the Sleeves Attitude, Amazing Work Ethic, Passion, and
Keywords: Medline Industries, Inc., Miami , Bilingual Sales Specialist-Grow into Sales, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!