Runner - Earn between $15+ with tips ( Hiring Bon
Company: Silverspot Cinemas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Hiring Bonus $500.00 Seasonal Holiday, Part time
and Full Time AvailabilityHoliday PayFlexible Work ScheduleGENERAL
SUMMARY The Runner primary job responsibility is to run food to the
guests ordering from the theaters. The incumbent will be expected
to interact with guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a
polite, courteous and hospitable manner to ensure all guests have
an exemplary dining experience. The Runner will also act as a
liaison between the staff and the kitchen staff. Silverspot Cinema
offers a competitive salary and great benefits! For management
positions, Silverspot covers 100% of employee only health
insurance, dental, vision and basic life insurance/AD&D. We
also offer dependent/spouse coverage as well as supplemental
benefits such as short-term disability and long-term disability.
Our eligible associates also enjoy vacation, sick leave, paid
holidays, movie passes and employee discounts. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Complies with all safety policies, practices, and procedures.
Reports all unsafe conditions and actions to a supervisor and/or
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and meets other
housekeeping needs as required by Silverspot.
- Ability to describe menu items, wines and cocktails.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly/fast/professional
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness
and smooth operation of the Restaurant and Kitchen area (Walls,
floor, shelves, counter, drains, sinks, refill condiments,
- Clean, bus, and reset tables and chairs.
- Clean seats and under the tables.
- Clean and organize each POS station, restock stemware and
refill salt and pepper grinders.
- Maintain clean the Coffee Station (Refill what is needed).
- Replace trash bag and clean trash compartment.
- Restock Bar (Glasses, wine, beer, juice, etc.)
- Polish and roll silverware and glass when needed.
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete
satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests'
- Other duties as assigned. EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school education or higher preferred.
- 1–2 years in Customer Service and/or Hospitality. CERTIFICATES,
- Food Handler and/or ServSafe certification if
applicablePHYSICAL DEMANDS · Required to stand for five+ hours at a
time. · Walks and stands during entire shift. · Continuously reach,
bend, lift, carry and wipe. · Be able to lift up to 35 lbs. ·
Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping.
Hiring Bonus: $250 at 30 days and $250 at 90 days *** Team member
must be actively employed at the time of payment and must be in
good standing (without disciplinary action nor on
probation).Silverspot Cinema is an equal opportunity employer and
all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Silverspot Cinema also participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Silverspot Cinemas, Miami , Runner - Earn between $15+ with tips ( Hiring Bon, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!