Company: NNR Global Logistics USA Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary: Responsible for generating new
business of any customer between NNR USA offices and the NNR
Worldwide Organization of offices, partners and agents. Duties &
- Generate new business, while maintaining and expanding business
with existing customers between NNR USA offices and the NNR
Worldwide Organization of offices, partners and agents.
- Work with the Branch Manager to expand new business.
- In cooperation with the NNR USA Global Accounts Manager,
personal sales specifically to targeted Major/Global Accounts in
the given sales territory.
- Minimum 40 outside sales calls per month to new and existing
clients and record them in PowerNet sales.
- Must spend 70% or more of time engaged in making sales calls or
other service related activities away from the place of
- Record all Sales Leads and Routing Orders in PowerNet sales and
meet the company standards for these targets on a monthly
- Maintain a profit level of three times your salary on a monthly
- Participate in scheduled sales T-cons.
- Generate all sales reports in PowerNet sales.
- Maintain all set targets for reporting sales person as
indicated in the Sales Manual.
- Other duties as may be assigned. Qualification
StandardsEducation & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of college or military service, bachelor's
- Minimum 2 years or sales or equivalent industry
- Five years of experience in the freight forwarding or logistics
- Solid of customer service techniques.
- Proficient computer knowledge to include Windows and Microsoft
- Personal vehicle, valid driver's license and current insurance
required. Physical Requirements:
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
frequently and/or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or
otherwise move objects.
- Overnight travel may be required, including foreign
Keywords: NNR Global Logistics USA Inc., Miami , Account Executive, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!