Company: National Beverage
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This will involve set up, adjusting, maintaining, and configuring
processing equipment according to assigned specifications, and
regular communication with production personnel and supervisors and
the completion of required paperwork.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Turns on all support equipment necessary to run the facility as
- Must do visual inspections and complete documentation during
the run to insure defect free work.
- Load corrugate, labels, bottles/cans, glue, carriers etc... in
- Performs minor package change-overs on equipment as required,
as well as change-over to proper raw material.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment with regards to
cleaning and clearing them of debris and materials.
- Assist line mechanics in machinery repair or other tasks as/if
- Must insure that all equipment is on and functioning properly
prior to starting a run. Air is on, all conveyors are on.
- Must do visual inspection of boxes to insure proper box/tray is
used and the graphics on the box/tray are acceptable.
- Watch flow of materials, i.e. Cans/bottles/boxes/trays, etc...
into appropriate machine. Clear jams if necessary.
- Must insure proper coding is on the bottle, cans, boxes/trays,
and if applicable the graphics are acceptable.
- Must insure closures and lids are properly applied.
- Verify flavor and size according to schedule.
- Report any major defects to the Lead person and/or
- Monitor the machine while running. Check to see that all
bottles, cans are packed into the box correctly.
- Fill glue pot's as necessary.
- Verify case code is correct as scheduled.
- Clear your machine of all products at end of each run and at
the end of your shift.
- Must follow the work rules at all times. GMP compliance MUST be
adhered to at all times.
- Is responsible to report any quality issue to the Lead person,
QA Technician and/or Manager.
- Assist in relieving other operators for lunch breaks.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Shut down all equipment at end of shift if line is going down
for the day.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common information, reports
and other documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or
complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or company
representatives. Ability to effectively present information to
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to walk, stand for long periods of time, sit and talk or
hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers,
to handle, or feel, sit for long periods of time, stand frequently,
bend, squat, reach and turn to access files and office equipment.
Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. May be required to push or
pull with a dolly or pallet jack up to 500 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Field positions will be exposed to
various unfamiliar conditions where Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) must be worn and which may include, but are not limited to:
manufacturing and warehouse plants, and other venues as directed by
supervisor. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but increases significantly in warehouse and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
- High School/General Education Diploma or equivalent
- Prior bottling / canning experience a plus.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Pass a drug test and physical exam.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full Time schedule
that may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations
in organizational service areas, as required by duties.
Shasta Beverages, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to
all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, genetics,
gender identity, disabled veterans or sexual orientation.
Since its founding in 1889, Shasta Beverages, Inc. has been a
beverage industry pioneer and family-trusted staple in America,
with over 30 unique, innovative and distinctive soft drink flavors.
Shasta has a flavor for everyone -- ranging from the new California
Dreamin' and Fiesta Punch to such familiar favorites as Crme Soda
and Root Beer. For more information, please visit www.shastapop.com
or Shasta Soda on Facebook and Twitter.
Shasta is part of the National Beverage Corp. family of iconic
Keywords: National Beverage, Miami , Machine Operator, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!