Business Development Specialist
Company: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As our Business Development Specialist, you are a competent
professional able to grasp business trends and capture needs from
the sales team and our clients in LATAM to generate new business.
You should also be well versed in specialized business concepts,
principles and tactics. You will be in charge to coordinate actions
that will be driving our company's growth through a strategy
development and execution of a business plan. You will also conduct
data analysis that will be use to support strategic decisions by
stakeholders from across the company. You will be accountable for
building a portfolio of key strategic partnerships with performance
measured against revenue and gross margin driving the highest
possible standards of account management. You will be working in a
fun and fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once;
involving and learning from multi-disciplinary colleagues across
the whole organization from all levels.
- Responsible analyzing international business
- Analyze business trends in our current clients to develop
insights and make recommendations in order to accelerate the
- Work with the Business development manager to develop new
business opportunities, utilizing existing relationships and
contacts to open new countries in the region as well as add new
layers in countries where we have a presence.
- Liaison between Business Development, IT, Accounting,
Operations, Marketing and other departments inside the company to
help execute business plans accordingly.
- Conducts competitive, market analysis, and highlight key
differentiators to develop proposals for new business
- Establish relationships with customers, from gathering
technical facts to support the quotation and contracting process to
other business development efforts that support customer
- Work collaboratively with the sales team, pricing team and
marketing team to maximize results.
- Serves as the accountable project manager for diverse
functions, from decision-making to administrative, in a variety of
efforts to develop the business
- Analyze business processes, support in implementing business
plans, and establish effective networks.
- BA/BS, or equivalent experience in business or marketing
- 1-3+ years previous corporate work experience
- Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and
strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, in addition with other
database analysis tools.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to
- Interpersonal skills to nurture excellent work & approvals in
- Well organized, detail oriented, driving flawless
- Project Management skills.
- Highly personable, energetic, proactive, team player,
- Exceptional communication and writing skills in English and in
Spanish (a must) PI182326844
Keywords: Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC, Miami , Business Development Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!