Windows Systems Engineer
Company: Lennar Homes
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview The Desktop Engineer will provide Tier II & III support
for the Desktop Engineering team, maintain responsibility for
endpoint security, and deliver hardware and software solutions at a
large scale. In doing so, the Desktop Engineer will be subject to
regular security reviews and audits. Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining overall desktop security posture
and assuring policies are adhered.
- Testing configurations and managing Window 10 endpoints using
Intune, and monitoring those endpoints using other tools.
- Reviewing, testing and resolving regular security remediation
- Troubleshooting and resolution of malfunctioning endpoints and
challenging software configurations at a Tier II & Tier III level
- Hardware specifications development and testing on laptops and
- Deploy software, and patches to endpoints throughout enterprise
environments following standard configuration management processes
- Apply communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to
help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues.
- Draw upon technical knowledge to assist internal teams in
making informed decisions, such as by developing custom reports and
attending planning meetings with prepared information.
- Collaborate effectively with other groups within Lennar as well
as with third parties such as vendors. RedHen Qualifications
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in the field of computer science, information
technology, engineering or 3 years equivalent relevant work
experience / certifications.
- One year minimum relevant work experience with a strong
technical background supporting Microsoft Windows clients and
configuring and integrating Windows server and cloud
- Experienced macOS, iOS, or Linux technical background a
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager,
Endpoint Manager, and co-management a plus.
- Experience in on-premises Active Directory and Azure AD a
- Relevant certifications a plus (MCSA, etc.)
systems automation experience a plus. Physical Requirements: This
is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Desktop
Engineer to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak,
hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 25 lbs.
Finger dexterity is necessary. - Additional Requirements:
- Employs ingenuity and flexibility to come up with solutions to
advanced technical challenges.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment that shares and coordinates various tasks and
- Works independently, self-motivated to complete
- Keen attention to detail and creative problem-solving
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks and work under deadlines
for multiple projects at once.
- Participate in QA and change management processes.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Arriving to work on time.
- Following directions from a supervisor.
- Interacting well with co-workers.
- On occasion, able to assist with urgent escalations after
regular working hours as a rotating on-call.
- Understanding and following posted work rules and
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard,
mouse, and other computer components.
- Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as
computers and peripherals.
- Some travel may be required for conferences and vendor
meetings. This description outlines the basic responsibilities and
requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive
listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. #CB #LI-JC1 Type Regular Full-Time
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Miami , Windows Systems Engineer, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!