Front Desk Supervisor - Full Time, SLS Brickell
Company: Morgans Hotel Group Co.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* Determine work procedures, prepares work schedules, and
expedites workflow of subordinates; assign duties and examines work
for preciseness, neatness, and conformance to policies and
procedures; study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency
* Adjust errors and responds to concerns.
* Keep records of room availability, rates, etc.
* Make, confirm and cancel reservations, usually over telephone,
fax or other reservation system.
* On a daily basis, complete travel agent commissions, block rooms
for V.I.P.'s, and "sets the house" (balances and assigns
* Track and bill "no-show" guests.
* Understand and enforce hotel and company credit policies.
* Utilize yield management polices to maximize revenue and
occupancy and work closely with sales department to implement
strategies to maximize room revenue.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Answer all phone calls promptly and in a courteous manner.
* Be knowledgeable of current rates, marketing specials, hotel
operations and other information necessary to answer guest
* Know the layout of the hotel including all room types, suites and
* Have a complete working knowledge of the reservation functions in
* Be aware at all times of the selling status of the hotel.
* Have a complete knowledge of our special rates and packages and
know which benefits are included in each.
* Secure all required information from the guest when making a
* Understand and follow reservation policy pertaining to
guarantees, cancellations and no-shows and communicate them clearly
to each guest.
* Follow up on any guest requests to ensure satisfaction in a
friendly and professional service style.
* Process all advance deposits on future reservations, and post
each deposit to guest's reservation.
* Balance shift audit and run necessary reports daily.
* Handle daily correspondence; respond to inquiries and make
reservations as needed, maintain correspondence files, mail out
brochures as requested.
* Be aware of, and adhere to the rules and regulation of the hotel
and the Reservations department.
* Plan and participate in departmental meetings assisting in
development of daily operations and the overall reservation
department and related areas.
* Create and maintain positive relationships with all other
departments and know how they relate to the reservations
* Be knowledgeable of spa including basic service treatments, rates
and any other information necessary to answer guest inquiries.
* Assist with inputting weekend third party reservations such as
internet and wholesale.
* Perform daily office duties and any other projects assigned by
Keywords: Morgans Hotel Group Co., Miami , Front Desk Supervisor - Full Time, SLS Brickell, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!