Company: Homewood Suites - Miami Blue
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is the job description for LOBBY ATTENDANT
Job Title: Floor Care Lobby Utility
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Job Purpose: Under the direct supervision of the hotel's Executive
Housekeeper, take ownership in assuring that the existing flooring
materials of the hotel are properly protected from soil, cleaned
regularly and maintained to a high level of appearance.
1. Under supervision, establish, evaluate and perform work on a
cleaning and preventive
maintenance program for all flooring surfaces of the hotel.
2. Under supervision, keep abreast of all new cleaning procedures,
cleaning products and
technology that can be used in maintaining and enhancing the floor
finishes of the hotel.
3. Under supervision, work to build a "team" approach among the
various hotel departments to
assist in the overall philosophy of keeping the hotel floors clean
and fresh in appearance.
4. On your own, take initiative to be a hotel ambassador by always
greeting hotel guests in a
friendly and warm manner.
5. On your own, stock cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for
6. On your own sweep, vacuum, wet mop, scrub, buff and properly
maintain hotel floors using
hand tools, brooms, brushes, mops vacuums and other powered
7. On your own, abide by the regulations set forth by material
safety data sheets of various
8. On your own, observe and report the need for repairs to
equipment, furniture and building
9. With very little supervision, keep floor maintenance equipment
in good repair. Keep floor
cleaning utility closet rooms in a clean and well organized
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Maintain focus on cleaning projects while coping with various
2. Ability to understand instructions, and learn procedures and
3. Ability to perform routine work or the same task over and over
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequently
lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and
gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and
fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Outdoor weather conditions
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X With fumes or airborne particles
X Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly
X Near toxic or caustic chemicals
X Near loud noises
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to
add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need
Keywords: Homewood Suites - Miami Blue, Miami , Lobby Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!