Service Booker - Jaguar Land Rover North Dade
Company: Warren Henry Auto Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Service Booker ensures repairs are completed, closes repair
orders, receive and handles all monies, and carries out additional
assignments as set forth by the Warranty Manager/Service
- Perform work at a level that supports Service Customer
Satisfaction Index rating at or above that of the manufacturer,
region, or dealership average.
- Review repair orders written for proper completion, accuracy,
and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedures
- Return improperly completed repairs to the person originating
the document for correction and/or completion as necessary.
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes,
failure codes, parts stamps, and/or other administrative data
required and enter them onto the repair orders.
- Interpret and translate Technicians comments into damage
- Flag the appropriate Technicians for the hours earned on the
operations they performed according to the manufacturer's policies
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to
- Work alongside the Warranty Administrator to check repair
orders against the vehicles service history to avoid making
duplicate claims and Technician receiving double payment.
- Assist Service Advisors with closing of open warranty repair
- Assist management with special projects, audits, reports, etc.,
- Maintain the counter display clean and orderly.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or
minimum two years of related experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Proper email and telephone etiquette.
- Intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office
- Preferred - bilingual in English and Spanish.
Keywords: Warren Henry Auto Group, Miami , Service Booker - Jaguar Land Rover North Dade, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!