Part Time Service Valet - Lorenzo Taylor
Company: Valet Living
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Are you interested in a part-time opportunity to earn extra income
in the evenings? Do you like working outdoors and staying active?
If so, you may be a good fit for our Apartment Trash Collector
Valet Living is hiring for a Part Time Apartment Trash Collector
(Service Valet) to work during the evening hours in your local
area. This is a great paying, part time job that is a great way to
earn extra money or supplement income while working another job.
You'll enjoy working outdoors, on your own, in a stress-free
environment and get a workout while you do this job. We are an
essential business that continues to grow, and our associates
benefit from reliable hours, consistent pay, and promotional
We offer an immediate start date and provide hands on, paid
training. No experience is necessary.
What You'll Be Doing:
* Collect trash and recycling bags door to door within a local
apartment community and take these items to the trash compactor or
dumpster on the property site (no large or bulk items and no
offsite driving and/or dumping)
* Typically work 5 nights a week from Sunday through Thursday.
Enjoy weekends off!
* Work 2-3 hours per night, start time is either 7:00pm or 8:00pm
and you are done between 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm (some positions may
have earlier start/end times and Sundays may require more
* Part time hours working 10-15+ hours per week
What You Get:
* Great pay - pickup truck owners and vehicles using trailers will
receive the higher part of our pay range.
* Get paid as you earn using EarnIn.
* All driving is done while on community property - no offsite
driving or dumping.
* Paid training and opportunity for growth within the company
* Employee referral bonus program - get paid for your referrals
* Earn reward incentives through our recognition program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Stay physically fit while working outdoors
* Socially distanced work environment
* All required Personal Protective Equipment (face covering,
gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided free of charge
* Our processes exceed the CDC and OSHA guidelines on COVID-19
* Zero reported occupationally transmitted cases of COVID-19
* Dedicated team of occupational health & safety professionals that
manage all aspects of associate safety, including COVID-19
What We Require:
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to work indoors or outdoors in changing weather
* Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
* A smart phone with data plan to access our mobile app
* An open bed pickup truck or vehicle with trailer is preferred
* A valid driver's license is preferred
* Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed
as a driver on policy is preferred
EarnIn is a mobile app that gives people access to their money as
they earn it - without waiting for payday.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the
strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ,
train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion,
creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any
other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Keywords: Valet Living, Miami , Part Time Service Valet - Lorenzo Taylor, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!