Client Relationship Officer (Personal Banker)
Company: Banesco USA
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description Banesco USA is seeking a Client Relationship
Officer (Personal Banker) for our South Florida Branches Team.
Primary Job Duties
- Responsible for processing and opening all new retail and
business accounts while assisting customers in the selection of the
bank's products and services.
- Responsible for growing deposits, loans, fee income and
referring new and existing clients to the appropriate lines of
business for example, cash management, merchant services, etc.
- Engage in business development activities, solicitation of new
business and actively maintaining a positive sales environment
through knowledge of bank's products and services.
- Responsible for cross-selling all bank products and
- Participates in community and business
functions/groups/associations to ensure a positive image for the
bank within the region's marketplace. Establish referral contacts
within the community.
- Analyzes new and existing client account activities to
determine new cross-selling opportunities to expand and retain the
- Responsible for generating deposits by cold-calling for new
- Responds to inquiries from both internal and external clients
in reference to clients' accounts and/or transactions ensuring
completeness of inquiries.
- Responsible for completing thoroughly all requests from BSA,
answering KYC, ECS and RFI's on a timely basis.
- Responsible for the administrative portion of the customer
relationship reviewing NSF, overdraft, wire transfer, BSA
- Actively participates in assuring quality control in regards to
all job functions in order to obtain satisfactory results in all
audits and certifications.
- Contributes to the overall profitability of the team through
costs controls, income generation and branch marketing
- Adheres to bank's compliance culture and to all regulatory
- Responsible for completing annual training program
- Works in partnership with the branches.
- Performs other functions and/or duties as assigned. Job
- Education: Bachelor's in Business Administration preferred or
- Experience: Five (5) of experience in the Banking industry with
business development skills.
- Advance computer skills including but not limited to
proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to
communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organization,
time-management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong client service skills, ensuring satisfaction of both
internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of selling and cross-selling techniques to provide
clients with the bank's products and services.
- Basic knowledge of related State and Federal banking compliance
regulations and operational policies.
- Ability to work without supervision while performing
- Ability to understand and comprehend instructions, procedures
and policies ensuring compliance with the Bank's policies and
- Intermediate knowledge in branch operation activities,
terminology and products and services. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid work model (remote and on-site work time)
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Paid parental leave.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurances
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Benefits About Us Banesco USA
is part of Banesco International, a worldwide group of financial
institutions with presence in 16 countries. As a corporation in
continuous evolution, we promote the ongoing professional and
personal development of our employees, by embracing challenges and
adapting to the changing environment of today's world. We aim to
develop integral human beings, committed to making a difference at
the workplace and out in the world.Our actions are rooted in our
Values: Reliability, Responsibility, Quality and Innovation. We
believe that we all have the same ability to transform our daily
tasks into significant contributions, and therefore, Leave Our
Mark.At Banesco USA, one of our most valued assets is our
enthusiastic team, which strives every day to create a world-class
organization in an ever-changing world. Together, our team has made
us a market leader and we invite you to join us.
Keywords: Banesco USA, Miami , Client Relationship Officer (Personal Banker), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!