IT Service Partner
Location: West Palm Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Provides first-level support in multiple products or applications
while exemplifying strong proficiency in customer service.
- Receives calls from internal employees and is the first-line
end user single point of contact to resolve technical related
- Follows documented policies and procedures for effective
request/issue recording and tracking while delivering quality
customer service. Keeps end users informed on request or incident
status and progress
- Makes an assessment of requests/incidents, attempting to
resolve them or refers them to second-line and third-party support
groups based on agreed operational and service level
- Utilizes, adds to, fixes, or flags various reference manuals,
knowledge base, and publications used by IT Support and other staff
in order to effectively share knowledge within the
- Ensures adherence to Paychex standards in order to maintain a
standardization of process, service, and tools for call and
- Responsible for adhering to phone queue and click to chat
staffing schedules and actions required to meet incident management
- Complies with internal and external auditing requirements, data
integrity, confidentiality, and has zero exceptions to compliance
to fulfill key control objectives for Sarbanes Oxley.
- Advocates on behalf of end user and business partners for
process improvements to products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science -
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Product
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
Keywords: Paychex, Miami , IT Service Partner, Other , West Palm Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!