Company: Home Builders Institute Inc
Posted on: August 8, 2022
HBI is currently seeking an Electrical Instructor.As an
electrical instructor, you will demonstrate-through hands-on
training and classroom instruction-proper technique, safety, and
detail which are essential skills of polished trades professionals.
Specific duties are as follows:
- Instruct program participants in electrical wiring using
- Develop curriculum and supporting training materials, as
- Coordinate hands-on training activities including on-site and
- Demonstrate proper tool and equipment use, with an emphasis on
- Recommend students for job placement.
- Monitor and coach trainees.
- Perform various administrative and reporting functions, as
- Ability to meet Career Technical Training requirements,
including a High School Diploma or equivalent and/or any
combination of work, education and/or skills equivalent to
Journey-level experience in [relevant trade - Carpentry,
Electrical, Plumbing or HVAC]Preferred Qualifications:
- Must have basic computer skills, including some experience with
database and MS Office
- Strong coaching skills and the determination to teach, inspire
and lead future trades professionals are essential.
- A strong orientation to safety in the workplace is a must.
- Valid state driver's license required.Proof of Vaccination
Required Upon Hire. You may request a medical or religious
exemption from vaccination. HBI offers a competitive salary and
benefits program. HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or any other protected characteristic as
established by federal, state, or local law. PI186986713
Keywords: Home Builders Institute Inc, Miami , Electrical Instructor, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!