Paid Search (SEM) Buyer
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job Description What you'll do:
- Research, implement and optimize paid search efforts. This
mainly includes PPC search, YouTube, and GDN as well as other
e-commerce platforms based on clients.
- Complete paid search audits to deliver to clients.
- Conduct keyword and competitor research for both existing and
- Closely monitor and iterate paid search campaign
implementations, strategies, and results.
- Write ad copy and provide direction on display creative design.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of SEM experience in the consumer space.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising space.
- Expert knowledge and direct hands-on experience with paid
- Experience managing data feeds and shopping campaigns.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google AdWords (or be able to successfully
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally
with other teams.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- A passion for growing businesses.
What you'll find here:
- Competitive salary based on experience level.
- Awesome, energetic work environment.
- Fun budget for group activities.
- Annual offsite.
- Lunch & Learns.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Health benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote Work.
Keywords: JUICE, Miami , Paid Search (SEM) Buyer, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!