Paid Search Specialist
Company: Next Level SEM
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Next Level Marketing is looking for a Paid Search Specialist to
join our full-suite agency team! You will be responsible for
building and managing a team of PPC/Google ads specialists while
assisting with training, strategy, and building and managing
campaigns and long-term relationships with key clients.This person
will work in our Paid Advertising department while working
cross-functionally with other Digital Marketing Departments to
execute digital campaigns, monitor performance, report, and
communicate client results. This person will have the ability to
make thorough presentations that are both informative, visually
appealing, and data-centric.The role requires the applicant to be
analytical, customer-centric, and with a strong background in
Pay-Per-Click/Google Ads. This person must have proven experience
in devising and implementing digital marketing strategies,
compiling and analyzing analytical data, and working with
industry-related 3rd party research. A background in digital
marketing and/or specialized expertise in SEO, PPC, Social Media,
Content Development, and/or other aspects of online marketing.
Expertise in online marketing strategies ranging from creative
ideation, shifting traffic, and meta-search inventory marketing is
a critical component of this role.Essential Responsibilities
- Implement and manage PPC/Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping,
- Complete daily maintenance tasks for assigned clients.
- Confirm the monthly allotted budget for your assigned clients
is not under or overspending.
- Manage the daily campaign optimization efforts of assigned
accounts to ensure they are achieving the traffic, engagement, and
conversion goals in mind.
- Meet weekly and/or monthly with clients to ensure their main
KPIs are being met.
- Daily email and phone correspondence with clients.
- Updating/maintaining project management tasks in our project
management platform Asana.
- Ensure proper tracking set up via Google Tag Manager, Google
- Create Paid Search strategy programs for new campaigns or
account structures based on objectives.
- Produce detailed analysis of PPC campaigns, using performance
data to extract key learnings to improve and inform future
strategies on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Manage bid strategies and optimization efforts at the account,
campaign, and ad group levels to drive increased account
- Conduct keyword & competitor research to determine the
potential of products and services.
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses,
opportunities, and threats.
- Development and implementation of innovative marketing
- Analyze historical data to create comprehensive strategies for
new and existing clients.
- In-depth understanding of tracking implementation and Google
- Complete monthly reporting via Google Data Studio.
- Perform analysis of client's Web property analytics and other
data to determine the customer's campaign performance using key
- Provide recommendations to internal teams and clients on the
appropriate Digital Marketing campaign components and budget
- Perform ad-hoc reporting on an as-needed basis to identify
performance gain or loss including mid-campaign review on
performance with suggestions to optimize campaign and upsell.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with department
implementation teams, such as design, content, social, paid, and
local to implement recommended changes.Core Competencies &
- Initiative: Highly motivated, a tactical thinker who works well
- Proactive Attitude: Identifies areas of opportunity
- Adaptability: The ability to work within a fast-paced
- Positive Attitude: Must be a team player with a collaborative
spirit and a passion for success
- Creativity: Imagination and ability to solve difficult
- Dependability: Responds to requests for service and
- Teamwork: Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Communication: Effectively communicates with internal
- Time Management: Is able to complete all job requirements in
the allotted time
- Work Ethic: Displays an organized and results-oriented
approach, and motivation to perform without extensive
- Accuracy: Displays high quality of work and level of
- Resourceful: Exercise patience as needed and demonstrate an
effective problem-solving ability
- Accountability: Punctual, reliable, and takes ownership of
- Integrity: Trustworthy and ethical with relation to
communication and business decisionsMain Qualifications & Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, or
another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Search Marketing.
- Certifications in Google Ads Search, Display, Mobile &
- Comprehensive understanding of Google Merchant Center and the
setting up of product feeds.
- Certifications in Bing/Microsoft Ads.
- Certifications/Experience in Amazon Seller & Vendor Central a
- Agency experience is very helpful.Additional Information:
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- Salary DOEIn-office candidates will be considered first!
Remote/Hybrid opportunities for this role may become
Keywords: Next Level SEM, Miami , Paid Search Specialist, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!