Company: YVE Hotel Miami
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
Centrally located in downtown Miami, this 243-room boutique hotel
is near Miami's hottest attractions and is a great choice for
business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel is just steps away
from Bayfront Park, home to concerts, fairs, and other cultural
events. The YVE's stylishly designed modern guestrooms look over
either Biscayne Bay or the soaring Miami skyline. Guests can enjoy
the property's onsite, three-meal restaurant, Biscayne Tavern, or
choose to go out and explore the nearby culinary scene.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and
attractive guestrooms while providing attentive, courteous and
efficient service to all guests.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: YVE Hotel Miami, Miami , Room Attendant, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!