Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Nature of WorkThis position core responsibility is to make outbound
telemarketing sales in all cross-department disciplines including
-deposits, international, upgrades, renewals and lapsed members.In
addition, this person is responsible to assist in new hire and
tenured training, daily administrative advisors support i.e.
promocode look up, escalated calls and problem resolution, provide
support and feedback on best practices to drive/improve department
performance and oversee the sales floor as needed.
- Works from the Predictive Dialer/provided lists to make
outbound calls to targeted members to renew, upgrade and reinstate
delinquent memberships, solicit deposits and extended deposited
weeks for both domestic and international members
- Oversee the sales floor as needed
- Assist in new hire and tenured training
- Provide daily administrative advisor support i.e. promo code
- Assist with handling escalated calls
- Assist with problem resolution - i.e. resolving peers concerns
on product, pricing, membership term
- Provide support and feedback on best practices to drive/improve
- Performs all necessary duties to process membership renewals,
upgrades, and reinstatement of delinquent membership duties such as
sending out letters, etc.
- Answers questions on all Interval International products and
- Meets daily/weekly/monthly revenue goals based upon assigned
- Maintains a minimum of 90% performance on call monitoring.
- Performs other related duties as required. Knowledge,
Abilities, and Skills
- Must possess minimum 2 years leadership experience.
- Must possess minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Must possess minimum 3 years Interval Call Center experience in
a customer facing experience or similar inter- company/industry
- Must be knowledgeable and maintain current knowledge about all
new and existing membership programs and benefits.
- Must be computer literate.
- Once trained, this person must be able to successfully navigate
all functions of the Predictive Dialer.
- Must possess excellent customer skills.
- Must have excellent telephone etiquette.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent organizational
- Must possess excellent negotiating and sales skills.
- Must be able to work shifts. Physical Requirements Employees in
this position will sit for extended periods of time speaking on the
phone and working on the PC*. The employee can also periodically
stand at their work station utilizing an extended cord headset.
Data entry is not constant as the information is obtained from
members over the phone throughout the conversation and is inputted
by alternating between the keyboard and the mouse. Employee also
responds to member questions by switching between screens for the
information.$1500.00 Signing bonus payable in 3 installments
*Company requirement is that an employee be on the phone a minimum
of 7.0 hours per day (P/T employees: 4.50 hrs.) Marriott Vacations
Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Miami , Telemarketing Lead, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!