Crew Supervisor - Front Desk Supervisor
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Opportunity: Crew Supervisor- Front Desk Supervisor
MOXY South Beach - located in heart of vibrant Miami Beach - We are
looking for a fun, vibrant, creative, team driven Crew
Supervise and administer all guest services, maintaining company
and brand standards, to maintain the highest level of professional
and efficient service to all guests.
Potential Career Path
Assistant Front Office Manager - Front Office Manager - Assistant
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough
research of the situation and determining the most effective
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward
increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Participate in lobby ambassador and other activities related to
interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a
relationship and culture that will result in repeat stays.
- Oversee front office operations in the absence of the Front
Office Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Perform bookkeeping activities such as balancing accounts and
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Promote Hersha Hospitality and brand-specific marketing
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign
guests to hotel rooms.
- Provide welcome folders containing room keys, certificates,
coupons and refreshment center keys as appropriate.
- Compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out. In the event of
dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include
authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure hotel entrance, reception and other public areas are
properly maintained in regards to cleanliness and
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on all shifts,
holidays and weekends.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence -
Stay Nimble - Own It
Steps from the sand on Washington Ave., the stylish and playfulMoxy
South Beachcelebrates Miami's cosmopolitan culture, with the
dining, drinking, and co-working options modern travelers crave.
Check into one of 202 sun-drenched guestrooms, catch some rays at
the 2 pools and nearby Moxy Beach Club, and explore the many
indoor-outdoor spaces. Six dining & drinking venues from Miami's
uber-popular Coyo Taco Group include Marisquer--a Como Como, a
seafood restaurant & raw bar, open-air rooftop restaurant Serena,
sexy mezcal lounge Mezcalista, and rooftop bar The Upside. Source:
Keywords: HHM, Miami , Crew Supervisor - Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!