Digital Operations Specialist (Oceania Cruises)
Company: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary function of the Digital Operations /
Media Trafficking Specialist is campaign traffic management, ad
trafficking for both standard online ads and dynamic ads across
display, programmatic, social and search; manage creative delivery
and vendor requirements; budget related items to support analytics
and accounts payable. The Media Ops / Ad Trafficking role plays a
vital part in ensuring all digital advertising campaigns run
smoothly and exceed domestic and International Marketing team
expectations, KPIs and revenue deliverables.
- Communicate with cross functional teams, including creative
teams, ad designers, and internal vendors, to ensure smooth
communication and launch of campaigns.
- Perform all aspects of campaign traffic management - vendor
management, booking, trafficking, creative implementation, testing,
reporting, ad sequencing and ad optimization.
- Create ad ops processes that align target audiences with
dynamic display & video placements that maximize creative
engagement and performance.
- Categorize ads based on our full funnel digital Marketing
- Provide domestic and international business units with monthly
campaign details and forecasts.
- Test and gather all media and assets from internal creative
teams, QA creative and trafficking with vendors, ensure that the
creatives meet all partner specs.
- Partner with the Director Performance Marketing and web
analytics teams to develop creative A/B tests that optimize
standard display, dynamic display and video and email
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly reports to the sales
team, as well as managing ad hoc reporting requests.
- Create and analyses campaign reporting while offering
optimization recommendations to ensure successful campaigns.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise with creative banners,
delivery, site issues, custom executions, & under/over-delivery
- Manage vendor IOs and related accounting functions that support
accurate CTA and ROAS reporting.
- Perform other job functions as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or
Marketing or any equivalent combination of relevant background,
skills, and experience.
EXPERIENCE: 2-4 years' experience with digital ads trafficking, ad
operations digital, campaign optimizations, 3rd party ad server,
and Reporting. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Experience working on display, dynamic creative, social, video,
SEM and email campaign trafficking and execution.
Sizmek, DCM, Pixels, Tags and Mediaocean Prisma.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to work successfully
with number-oriented tasks.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing and
prioritizing multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Must be highly analytical and a natural problem solver.
- Obsessed with digital experiences and perfect execution.
- Understanding of A/B testing and experience running testing
- Familiar with Omniture and Enterprise Google Analytics.
- Proficient with G- Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Multilingual a plus.
- Agency Experience a plus.
Keywords: Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd., Miami , Digital Operations Specialist (Oceania Cruises), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!