Front Desk Supervisor(OnQ Certified)
Company: Hampton Inn by Hilton
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Hospitality America is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to
join our team! A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for attending
to the needs of guests, while supervising the Front Desk staff and
assisting the Front Office Manager. Benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Legal Shield and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident/ Critical Illness/ Hospitalization Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year of employment Qualifications:
- Hotel Supervisor experience preferred
- OnQ experience preferred Scope of the Position:
- Train new front desk staff to Hilton Brand standards.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and
information about the local area (e.g. directions, places to
- Selling rooms to "walk-in" customers.
- Entering/changing reservation information on the computer
- Posting charges to guest accounts.
- Processing payments from guests.
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts.
- Informing the housekeeping department about room
- Listening and responding to guests' requests or
- Operating hotel switchboard or PBX.
- Cleaning the front desk area.
- Maintaining daily logs.
- Balancing shift work and cash drawers.
- Providing information to guests about hotel policies, services
and amenities. Must be able to work flexible hours. Additional
- Must be a citizen of the United States or possess a valid work
permit. We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, or
any other protected status. Our company is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Hampton Inn by Hilton, Miami , Front Desk Supervisor(OnQ Certified), Other , Miami, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!